Have you ever wanted a quick and easy hairstyle that is fuss free, fail-proof and super quick? This is my go to hairstyle for days when I want to look chic with minimal effort. Best of all my fiancé does the video voice over and I must say I was very proud of him.
What you will need
Ouchless hair ties
1 pack of expression hair
Gel (I used the black gel)
1 seamless large comb
- Comb your hair out carefully
- Part in the middle
- Loop hair tie between expression hair and braid it, securing the end with a hair tie
- Divide into two or three sections and add gel section by section
- First use large seamless brush followed by Denman then followed by the short bristle brush. This order ensures that even short hair stays flat.
- Tie with a scarf for as long as possible
- Attach braided expression hair
- Secure with pins