Terms of Website Use
If you are under 18 years old, you must ask your parent or guardian to read and accept these terms on your behalf.
OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are binding on you.
CHANGES TO OUR WEBSITE
We may update our Website from time to time, and may change the content at any time at our sole discretion. However, please note that any of the content on our Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
You acknowledge and agree that we will have no obligation to provide you with any support or maintenance in connection with the Website.
ACCESSING OUR WEBSITE
Our Website is made available to you free of charge and you may stop downloading, streaming, accessing or using our Website at any time. We reserve the right at any time in the future to charge for use of our Website.
We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content in it, will always be available or uninterrupted. From time to time updates to the Website may be issued. Depending on the update, you may not be able to use our Website until you have updated software or hardware as required and accepted any new terms.
We reserve the right (in our sole discretion) to suspend, discontinue or restrict the availability of the Website (or part thereof) for any reason or not reason at all. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any such suspension, discontinuation or restriction. You agree that the Licensor will not be liable to you or to any third party for any suspension, discontinuation or restriction of the Website or any part thereof.
We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content in it, will always be free from errors or omissions. We reserve the right (in our sole discretion) from time to time to change the Website for any reason or no reason at all. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. You agree that the Licensor will not be liable to you or to any third party for any change to the Website or any part thereof.
You acknowledge and agree that the Licensor will have no obligation to provide you with any support or maintenance in connection with the Website.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Website through your internet connection are aware of this Agreement and that they comply with it.
Some links on the Website are affiliate links – which means this site earns a percentage of the revenue made from purchasing products through this link. This does not affect you as the consumer or the price of the product. It is also not a paid for promotion or a collaboration/advert with the brands or products featured. Products featured on this site may have been sent by PR’s, however we are never under any obligation to post & only talk about or use products that we genuinely like and would recommend. Any PR products will be clearly disclaimed as an ‘AD-PR PRODUCT’ in the post.
Any posts paid for by brands will be clearly disclaimed as an ‘AD’ in the post. These are carefully chosen and we only work with partners with products or services we would genuinely recommend.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
You acknowledge and agree that we are the sole owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights (including copyright and database rights) in our Website, and in all the content published on it and any selection or arrangement of such content. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All rights not expressly granted to you under this Agreement are reserved by us (and/or our licensors).
We hereby grant you a personal, limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-sub licensable and non-transferable right to access and use our Website for your own personal, domestic, non-business purposes.
You will not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
If you breach these provisions, your right to use our Website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials that you have made.
NO RELIANCE ON INFORMATION
The content on our Website is provided for general information purposes only. It is not intended to amount to advice (of any nature) on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialty advice before taking or refraining from any action on the basis of the content on our Website.
We make reasonable commercial efforts to update the information on our Website. However, we do not provide any representations, warranties or guarantees with respect to the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content published on our Website.
LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our Website or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our Website; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Website.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our Website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Website or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our Website. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
USE OF OUR WEBSITE
You must comply with the content standards set out below, which constitute our “Acceptable Use Policy”:
- use our Website only for lawful purposes and for your own purposes;
- include our copyright notice on any references you make to our Website (or any part thereof); and
- comply with all technology laws and regulations that apply to the use of our Website.
You may not use our Website:
- for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us;
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation
- in any way that is unlawful, malicious or fraudulent, or has any unlawful, malicious or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- to harvest, collect, gather or assemble information or data regarding other users, including email addresses, without their consent; and/or
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree not to:
- embed our Website or any part of it into any other programs without our written permission;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Website (including the source code) to any person without our written permission and in contravention with this Agreement;
- disassemble, decompile, reverse-engineer or create derivative works of the Website;
- attempt to contravene section 296A of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988;
- use the credentials of any person or entity to access the Website or otherwise attempt to gain unauthorised use to the Website (or to other computer systems or networks connected to or used together with the Website), whether through password mining or any other means;
- harass or interfere with any other user’s use and enjoyment of the Website;
- use software or automated agents or scripts to produce multiple accounts on the Website , or to generate automated searches, requests, or queries to (or to strip, scrape, or mine data from) the Website;
- hack into or insert malicious code, including viruses or harmful data, into our Website;
- infringe our intellectual property rights;
- use the Website in any way that could compromise our systems, security or interfere with other users;
- suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists; and
- damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
Our content standards apply to all material that you contribute either to our Website or to any social media groups you may gain access to through the purchase of any of our Services or Digital Products and to all our interactive services.
Your contributions must be accurate (if they are factual), genuine (if they state opinions) and within the law.
Your contributions must not be defamatory, obscene or offensive, likely to deceive, harass, annoy, threaten, or invade someone else’s privacy. Your contributions must not promote material that is sexually explicit, promote violence or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, age, disability, or sexual orientation, infringe anyone else’s intellectual property, be used to impersonate anyone, or misrepresent anyone’s identity or encourage or assist anything that breaks the law.
Where we provide use of interactive services, we will tell you clearly about the service, we will tell you what form of moderation we use for the Website , we will try to assess risks on the Website (especially for children) and will moderate if we think it is appropriate.
We are not however required to moderate our interactive service and we will not be responsible for any loss or damage to anyone who does not use our Website according to our standards (whether or not we have moderated the service).
Our services are not intended for the use of minors under the age of 18. However, if you allow a child to use any of our interactive services, this will be subject to parental consent. If you permit your child to use the service we advise you to explain the risks as moderation is not always effective. Please contact us if you have a concern about moderation.
If we believe you are in breach of our Acceptable Use Policy, we will take whatever steps we think are necessary to address this, including stopping your use of the Website temporarily or permanently, removing material you have put on the Website or any of our social media groups, sending you a formal warning, taking legal action and / or telling the relevant authorities.
We will not be held liable for any of your costs arising from any actions we take to deal with any breach of this policy.
We do not guarantee that our Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our Website.
You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website.
You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately.
LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our Website in any website that is not owned by you.
Our Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Website other than the home page, unless you have contractual right with us to deep link from your site to parts of our Website/Websites.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
If you wish to make any use of content on our Website other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND RESOURCES IN OUR WEBSITE
Where our Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources.
To contact us, please email email@example.com
Thank you for visiting our Website.